Under what circumstances does it make sense for me to work with you?
If you are committed to the long-term growth, profitability and success of your business, I will help you get there.
Working with me is perfect for:
- Businesses wanting to be more profitable
- Businesses wanting to achieve significant growth
- Businesses wanting to improve their financial systems and processes
- Business owners wanting to improve their financial knowledge
- Business owners seeking a more enjoyable lifestyle
- Business owners wanting to build the asset value of their business
- Business owners looking to exit their business in 2-5 years
Do we really need a plan?
If you run a business, then it’s probably safe to say yes! A business plan serves as a day to day road map; detailing where you want to go and how you will get there. It identifies the opportunities to focus on, and the obstacles to remove.
How does the process work?
Every situation is unique. Here are some common steps.
- Initial discussion to understand your basic needs
- Follow up discussion to clarify details and agree the scope and fees for the project
- Several in-depth discussions to better understand your personal and business vision, develop strategies, and agree on key objectives to be achieved
- Regular meetings (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) to ensure the strategies and key objectives are being implemented and completed effectively
What industries do you specialise in?
I work with Business Owners from all types and sizes of business which allows me to bring fresh ideas to the table. I bring in the skills, resources and tools that you, the Business Owner, does not have, as you are the expert in your industry.
How many businesses do you work with?
I only work with a limited number of businesses, ensuring that the plan we will create together is implemented in a timely manner and that you are getting results as quickly as possible.
Where are you located, and how do you work with clients outside of your local area?
I am based in Hamilton, New Zealand and meet clients who live within a 30 min radius, face to face. For clients not based in the Mighty Waikato region, I rely heavily on phone, email and online meeting tools. On site meetings, if desired, can be agreed when scoping the work.
What are your qualifications?
I have a Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) from The University of Waikato, and am a CA member of CA ANZ (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand). More importantly, I have a track record of helping businesses improve their profitability. You can find out more about me here
Do you have references?
Certainly. I would be pleased to introduce you to my clients. However, in order to respect the time and generosity of my clients, I will provide references as the final step before you sign the engagement letter.
Is there a minimum period of commitment?
I believe that you should not be bound by a contract if it isn’t working for either party. If you wish to terminate for any reason that cannot be resolved by discussion, then one months’ notice of termination must be communicated in writing.
What is your payment structure?
A fixed fee per month is agreed upfront. Payment is due on the 20th of each month.